Duration: 9 – 10 hours
- Take a boat trip rowing along this beautiful wetland of Van Long Natural Reserve
- Gliding along the river and canals, weaving through the boat houses and fishing vessels of Kenh Ga
- Soak yourself in natural hot springs in Kenh Ga
- Interact with local people in their daily life activities.
Van Long Natural Reserve and Kenh Ga Floating Village
8.00 Pick up at your hotel and head to Van Long in Ninh Binh on land transfer (2 hours). We then take a boat trip for 1.5 hours rowing along this beautiful wetland of Van Long Natural Reserve, enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks.
Have lunch at local restaurant. Then continue to Kenh Ga, take a boat ride along a small river to visit floating fish farm, floating village Kenh Ga, limestone formation, and local people. This is a good opportunity to see daily life and activities of peaceful hidden village by the river in this rural area.
We reach our destination to hot mineral springs (natural stream), take time to visit this ecological area or relaxing soak in the natural hot springs pool (your own expense).
Return to your hotel late afternoon. End the tour at your hotel.
All rates are USD per person.
|Group Size||2 – 3||4 – 6||7 – 10||10+|
Tour included: Transport, Entrance fees, Lunch, English speaking guide and Boat trip.
Tour excluded: Drinks, Personal expenses and Tips.
+ Free of charge for children under 4 years
+ Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-9 years)
+ Over 9 years is adult’s rate
* The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
* Special request (diet or vegetarian,…) should be sent before your departure date.